Monday, July 21, 2008

A single wife and mom...

Before anyone goes into hysterics, no I'm not getting a "D-i-v-o-r-c-e." The hub and dd went to KY for a little trip and I am here basking in singleness.....or some such.

So, while they are gone, this is what I do: Get up, workout, layout, read, shower, eat, read, computer time, read, watch tv, read, eat some more, computer again, read, go to bed. Next day, start it all over again.

I enjoy being alone a bit, but I'm ready for them to come home. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to have a clean house for once and no dishes (I'm not cooking AT ALL!), but I miss my loving husband to cuddle with at night and my dd that snuggles with me in the morning.

BUT, a dear friend dropped off 3 books...(thanks Jessica!!!) The first I read in 2 days....TWILIGHT by Stephanie Meyers. OMGosh!! It was really great. I just started book 2 today and I'm heading to get in bed to read some more tonight. I am planning on being done with all 3 by the time the family gets home. They are really good.

Okay, well, I should really start heading that way. It's really hard to get up to workout when its already hot outside....and when I read it takes a while to be able to put the book down!!

Later all!
K

2 comments:

SweetmamaK said...

Hey did you need Breaking Dawn? I have it if you'd like to borrow it. The Vampire books are AWESOME!! I love jacob though I'm not on Team Edward!

KCsMomma said...

Read it! LOVED IT!!!

Nature Walk

Nature Walk
My precious gift from God....

Baby ducks Kasey found.