Sunday, July 13, 2008

"Summertime, summertime, oh oh oh summertime"

Sung in my best voice which isn't saying much.....Well, it is summertime and I've spent the majority of it with the in-laws in White Oak. My dd loves being there because there is neverending cousins to play with; me...not so much. Don't get me wrong, I like visiting, but for some reason a week turns into a month and a half. I never know quite how that happens. Needless to say, we just got home at 2 am in the morning and I'm pumped to be home. I've missed the last two Bunco nights and I'm not planning on missing the next one!!

My inlaws live right infront of the school, so I've been to the track everyday. I've put in many miles and ran many bleachers. I love sundays because they are my rest day. Woo Hoo!!

I'm on a journey the Lord has placed me on. Right now, I'm trying to figure out just what He has planned for me. I'm a wife and mom....a teacher....but what else? I love being a wife and a mom. I don't want to go back to teaching. So, I'll just focus on being the best wife and mom He wants me to be.

Dan returned safely from his trip in China. He thinks we should go over there and teach English next year. Hmmmmm......I havent' heard that from the Lord yet. I'll keep praying about it and we will see. He really has a heart for the Chinese people. It will be interesting to see where the Lord leads us. Since I homeschool it would be easy to go and live anywhere.

By the way, I got Kasey's scores back from the SAT and she did outstanding. My hubby (the principal) says its because he gets to have "conferences" witht he teacher...(me). LOL!

Men.....

Later peeps!
Karla...the wife and mom

No comments:

Nature Walk

Nature Walk
My precious gift from God....

Baby ducks Kasey found.