Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Helpful Blogs I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I found a few new blogs I LOVE and ADORE!!!

Due to the economy and time crunches of being a momma, nurse, teacher, financial planner, dog trainer, professional gymnast, and lover of life, I have begun trying to find ways to make life easier. I have decided coupons and crock pots are the answer. :)

Hip2Save is a sweet little gal named Collin that keeps me up to date with all kinds of coupons and savings in my area. I have become a SERIOUS couponer now because of this site. Check it out!

Skinny Crock pot is another great blog. I actually get most of the recipes I make from them from Facebook. Just like their page and you will get to access all their recipes. If you have a "clean" recipe, you can even submit yours. They only accept "clean" and healthy recipes. They will explain that too. I have 2 of them in two crock pots as I type and my house smells A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

Then there are the Crockpot Girls on Facebook too. I have yet to try their recipes, but I know a couple of friends who have and have been very pleased.

Hope you check them out and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oooh love this! I coupon as well and I am always looking for new sites to try out. Thanks!! Great blog you have here!

KCsMomma said...

Hey Tiffany! Thanks!!! Just FYI: On The Biggest Loser At Fitness Ridge Resort Blog, (whew a mouthful), the nutritionist there posted a blog yesterday of all these sites you can sign up on to print coupons. Several were for organic and healthy foods. If you are interested I can post you the link to the blog. :) Happy Happy Wednesday!!!

Nature Walk

Nature Walk
My precious gift from God....

Baby ducks Kasey found.