Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fitness Ridge Count Down!! 18 days.....


I have 18 days before I head off on a jet plane to Vegas and then drive over to Utah. I am really beginning to feel the nerves! I haven't flown in soooooo long! I will just have to take some Drammamine and knock my butt out so I don't get sick from nervousness. I have such a finicky stomach!

I am looking forward to the trip though! It will be so much fun going with Shannon. We compliment each other so well. We are alike in many ways, but different enough that we don't get on each others nerves. Does that make sense??

I think we are going to spend our first night in Vegas cuz I've never been. She has though and knows just where to take me. I'm excited!! She said she won 1800.00 in penny slots last year! Is that really possible?? I guess so! Haha. I am not a gambler, but are slots really gambling?? I guess you can justify anything if you try hard enough. Haha.

I am more about the photo opportunities than the gambling aspect. They'd see me coming anyways, and I'd lose everything!

Ok....I plan on running intervals at the track tonight. I am trying to maintain my fitness to a point where I do not die in Utah!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Sounds fun! How are you enjoying little Linc??

Nature Walk

Nature Walk
My precious gift from God....

Baby ducks Kasey found.