Thursday, May 07, 2009

Life and where is the Lord leading??


Well, Dan and I were praying the other night and it seems as if the Lord is trying to move us. To where? Good question. Usually when Dan starts seeming disgruntled in his job, I know it is time to start looking for what the Lord is trying to tell us and where He wants us to go. I am keeping my eyes and heart open to His leading.

We have been in Houston for 7 years now. We came for only one year. We have made great friends and I know that we were here for a purpose. One of them I think was for Kristina. I fully feel that may have been the major reason we were moved to Houston in the first place. But, she is married to a great guy and now we are feeling like maybe it is time to move on.

Kasey is 10 and still being homeschooled. Dan really would like for her to be in White Oak by the time she hits middle school. She will be a 5th grader next year so we better get moving.

But is White Oak where we are supposed to be going? According to Kasey, it is the ONLY place. I am not so sure. So, I will be diligently praying for clear direction.

Sorry to ramble....its heavy on my mind.

2 comments:

SweetmamaK said...

As always it wonderful to read your perspective. White oak was a wonderful place for you to grow up, I'm sure it will be just as wonderful for your daughter. Or who knows? Maybe a mission trip for all of you...

geraldandmeganlove said...

I didn't know that you all were thinking about moving so soon. I know the Lord will direct you in the choices that you family is going to make.

Nature Walk

Nature Walk
My precious gift from God....

Baby ducks Kasey found.