Saturday, February 07, 2009

Life in general...




This is a pic of the dress Kasey made from a Hibiscus flower for her Polly Pocket doll. Pretty creative and a great job!! :)



I got busy. What can I say?? I need to update this blog once a week because I catch flack from the family when I don't stay up to date!

We are the only one's not living in White Oak anymore, so it seems a nice thing to do to stay in touch.

All is well. We are almost through another basketball season...Praise the Lord! Then, our lives can move forward!! :)

Kasey and I have volunteered at a shelter downtown on Saturdays and we will definitely be going back. She absolutely loved it and they loved her. Hmmm...maybe a future Missionary on the horizon...

Well, whatever she becomes and wherever she goes, I pray the Lord uses her in a mighty way. (Oh and that she stuffs me and Dan in her bag to take along with her.)

2 comments:

Golfersfamily said...

I hope Delyla is as sweet, fun and creative as Kasey! It was great seeing you at Bunko Friday! Shake 'em if you got 'em!! ;)

SweetmamaK said...

My hips don't lie-
I am so glad you updated! It's not just your family that wants to hear your comings adn goings!!!

Nature Walk

Nature Walk
My precious gift from God....

Baby ducks Kasey found.